|A small theme park with long lines and lots of rides for the little ones.|
|2016-02-26 00:00:00 byGeneral 1118Hits 1Reviews|
Varies depending on the season, please check to confirm the hours fromt he official website before your visit.
50,000 guests per day
The east gate parking lot
(Follow the road along the entrance to Seoul Land and the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art)
Adult 20,000 won / Youth 17,000 won / Children 15,000 won
Adult 18,000 won / Youth 15,000 won / Children 13,000 won
※ Free admission is allowed to infants under 36 months. Please bring a valid ID or valid documents for verification.
[One day pass]
Adult 36,000 won / Youth 32,000 won / Children 29,000 won
Adult 30,000 won / Youth 26,000 won / Children 23,000 won
※ Admission + unlimited free use of all attractions (except experiential facilities/coin facilities/special exhibitions/ special performances)
[One-day pass after purchasing admission]
Adult 16,000 won / Youth 15,000 won / Children 14,000 won
Adult 12,000 won / Youth 11,000 won / Children 10,000 won
※ After admission to Seoulland, purchase the ticket at a ticket booth inside of Seoulland.
※ Available facilities: unlimited free use of all attractions (admission fee is not included.)
- Adult (ages 19-64), Youth (ages 13-18), Children (ages 3-12)
- Children's fare is applicable to adults over 65. Please present a valid ID.
- Free admission is allowed to infants under 36 months. Please bring a valid ID.
- Fares for experiential facilities, coin facilities, special exhibitions, performances and seasonal facilities include a seperate fee
- Night-time fare is applicable after 16:00.
- Listed information here is subject to change without notice, please find details at the official website www.seoulland.co.kr before making visit.
- The fees are subject to change depending on the season, please check the official website to confirm.
Facilities for the Handicapped
Free wheelchair rentals (Inside the building opposite the central information center/In the basement of the Black Hole 2000 building)
Rides, outdoor swimming pool (summer), snow sledding (winter)
* Other facilities: Consulting room for group visitors and one-year memberships, main information center, first aid room, nurseries, baby stroller rental, storage lockers, restaurants, ATM, children’s rest area
Facility Utilization Fees
Elephant Train (코끼리열차) circulates through Seoul Land,
Seoul Grand Park and National Museum of Contemporary Art.
Operating hours: 09:00 until Seoul Land closing times
Fees: Adult 800 won / Youth 600 won / Children 500 won
- The hours and fees are subject to change depending on the season, please check the official website to confirm.
Baby Stroller Rentals
Visitkorea.or.kr is a Molla Korea Content Partner
Article: CopyRight 2014. Visitkorea.or.kr all rights reserved
|1 Reviews||Scored 8 pts|